Room facilities: • Air conditioning • Shared Bathroom • Shared Toilet
Accepted credit cards: VISA, Master Card
Welcome to Montenegro Hostel Kotor, which was the first hostel in Kotor opened 10 years ago. Because of its location in the heart of the old town this hostel is very popular and our guests are in the middle of countless events happening during summer. During the rest of the year old town is calm and almost perfect to rest and enjoy. Our hostel is well-equipped and offers everything you'd need for a pleasant stay. We also offer a number of tours and transfers. This is the hostel with the longest tradition in Montenegro and thanks to that Montenegro Hostel became well-known around the world.
Montenegro Hostel is located in traditional stone edifices in the Old Town. This historical monuments under UNESCO protection kept their original look while their interiors are adapted for modern traveler needs, so take a look at our offer:
1. Hostel is located in three separate buildings in close proximity. In two we have dorms, third one is just for private rooms.
2. Reception is open from 8am until midnight, in high season until 1 in the morning.
3. For travelers in need of silence and rest our private rooms are a perfect solution, while the dorms are close to the main street and during high season it could be louder as some of the bars are located nearby. In summer music is allowed in bars until 1 in the morning.
4. To the guests who want to explore the city and the rest of Montenegro Hostel offers many tours organized by MH Travel Agency which is a part of Montenegro Hostel company. All tours are well-made and detailed and the prices are convenient. All tour offers you can find on our website in the section Tours and Excursions.
5. Hostel doesn’t have a parking as its located in the protected area of the old town so the guests will have to use parking lots around old town which charge up to 1€ per hour
6. For guests coming from the airport we can organize pick up service. We can also organize transfers to the airport if needed.
7. Kotor doesn’t have sandy beaches but the swimming area is located very close to the old town about 10 minutes of walking from the hostel.
8. Hostel will not organize loud parties and will take care of our guests and neighbors peace.
9. Hostel is located at the best possible location so everything our guests need is very close and will not need taxi service or city transportation.
ROOMS IN HOSTEL
NOTE: There are 2 type of the rooms: private rooms and dorms. If the guest wants to book a private room the guest needs to book entire room. If the guest wants to book a bed in dormitory guest is able to book only one bed, not the entire room.
Hostel can accommodate guests of all ages, but because of quality and security of guests staying, hostel has an age limit. Parents with kids younger than 18 can book only private rooms, apartments, or a whole dorm (private dorm). Age limit in dorms is 18th to 45 age range. Guests +45 can book private rooms, apartments or whole dorm as a private dorm.
Double Room (shared bathroom): double bed, AC, WiFi
Twin Room (shared bathroom): two separate beds, AC, WiFi
Bed in 10-bed Mixed Dormitory Room (private bathroom): bunk beds, AC, lockers, WiFi
Bed in 6-bed Mixed Dormitory Room (shared bathroom): bunk beds, AC, lockers, WiFi
Up to 60 days 30 % of total price
From 59 to 30 days 50 % of total price
From 29 to 15 days 80 % of total price
From 14 to 0 days 100% of the price
For a reservation cancellation the Agency retains the received advance payment.
Children cannot be accommodated at the hostel.
Children's cots/cribs are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Choose valid period to see payment methods and dynamics for this accommodation.