This double room features a patio, soundproofing and air conditioning.
Room facilities: • Air conditioning • Desk • Shared Bathroom • Patio • Heating • Bath or Shower • Soundproofing • Hardwood/Parquet floors • Wake-up service • Wardrobe/Closet • Garden view • Towels • Linen • Outdoor furniture • Outdoor dining area • Clothes rack
Accepted credit cards: VISA, Master Card
Welcome to the most popular hostel in Podgorica. With almost 10 years of hard work we provided to all backpackers and budget travellers a fantastic place to rest while on their trip through Montenegro, a base from where travellers can easily explore almost whole of Montenegro. Podgorica has the best geographical location in the country and is located close to every National Park as well as country’s biggest attractions and most interesting towns. Rest assured that if you choose our hostel you will not be disappointed. Hostel provides all activities needed to a modern traveller. So read carefully what we offer.
Montenegro Hostel Podgorica is located in a beautiful newly-built building and is the ideal place for all types of travellers because:
1. Our reception is open 24 hours per day so all travellers that arrive late in the night or early in the morning can check-in whatever time they arrive to the hostel. So late travellers don’t have to worry about their bed even after midnight.
2.Guests going to the airport in the morning, to the bus or train station can do an early check-out and can also book anytime our transfer to the airport.
3. To the guests that need silence and rest, this hostel will be the ideal solution, as it is located in a very calm part of the city even though its less than a kilometer away from the loud part of the city
4. To the guests that need working, reading or studying space hostel provides a beautiful garden and roof terrace where they can find absolute peace for their needs.
5. To our guests that want to explore the city and rest, Montenegro hostel offers many excursions and tours organized by MH Travel Agency which is a part of Montenegro Hostel Company. All excursions are made for individual traveller needs, very detailed all well made, and prices are very convenient. All tour details you can find on our web site, section Tours and Excursions
6. We have our own parking which is free and safe.
7. For our guests coming from the airport we can provide organized pick-up.
8. During summer months we organize barbecue, pub crawl and other type of activities for our guests. In the yard and on the terrace our guests can sunbath and enjoy using our deck-chairs and if somebody wants to swim, the city beach on river Moraca is only 200 meters from the hostel.
9. Guests can rent a bike in the hostel and explore the city.
10. Hostel will not organize loud parties and pays attention about the peace of our guests and neighbors.
Montenegro Hostel Podgorica is located in the Old Town of Podgorica named Stara Varoš.
This is the oldest preserved quarter of Podgorica, dating back to Ottoman rule. It is a muddle of several narrow streets ending at the bank of river Morača. Though almost all of the houses have been readapted, the area still has an undeniable oriental feel for its gardens behind high walls, mosques but also for its neglect and dirt.The most prominent sight here and one of the town’s landmarks is the Clock Tower (Sahatkula) standing at the edge of the quarter and facing the socialist apartment blocks across the street.
The modest stone edifice was built in the late part of the 18th century, by local Muslim Adži-paša Osmanagić as a good deed for his town. Around the Clock Tower spreads a small square lined with a couple of old cafes. Here you can also find the modest Natural History Museum (Prirodnjački muzej) presenting flora and fauna of Montenegro. A few steps away to the left of the tower stands the nicest piece of Ottoman architecture in the town, the Čubranović House. Dating from 1630, today it is a restaurant. In the central street of Stara Varoš one will find two small mosques from the mid 18th century.
ROOMS IN HOSTEL
NOTE: There are 2 type of the rooms: private rooms and dorms. If the guest wants to book a private room the guest needs to book entire room. If the guest wants to book a bed in dormitory guest is able to book only one bed, not the entire room.
Hostel can accommodate guests of all ages, but because of quality and security of guests staying, hostel has an age limit. Parents with kids younger than 18 can book only private rooms, apartments, or a whole dorm (private dorm). Age limit in dorms is 18th to 45 age range. Guests +45 can book private rooms, apartments or whole dorm as a private dorm.
Double Room (shared bathroom): double bed, AC, breakfast, Wi-Fee
Bed in 6-bed Mixed Dormitory Room (shared bathroom): bunk beds, AC, lockers, breakfast, WiFi
Bed in 10-bed Mixed Dormitory Room (private bathroom): bunk beds, AC, lockers, balcony, breakfast, WiFi
Up to 60 days 30 % of total price
From 59 to 30 days 50 % of total price
From 29 to 15 days 80 % of total price
From 14 to 0 days 100% of the price
For a reservation cancellation the Agency retains the received advance payment.
Children cannot be accommodated at the hostel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Choose valid period to see payment methods and dynamics for this accommodation.